[mythtv] Fwd: Current DVB problems rundown

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Sun Sep 11 15:19:39 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-09-11 at 17:18 +1000, William Uther wrote:
> > This is actually "fixed" in recent SVN. Now it marks them as visible
> > even if they don't have guide info.
> I was using rev 7224.  That is after rev 7215 where you closed issue
> #263.
Ok, if you want that fixed then create a ticket with the dump of the SDT's
plus the DB entries for one channel that was inserted incorrectly.
It should be easy to fix given that info.

> > Without the logs it is hard to tell.
> As described above, I have three tuners.
> I tried posting logs - they're a little large and the post was
> rejected.  They are online here:
> I tired a bunch of different things in these logs.  Recording
> different channels, watching different channels live, etc.
Please remove all but one card from the configuration, perform
one scripted action that shows the bug you see, then describe
what you did at each moment, and what you expected to happen vs.
what did happen.

-- Daniel