[mythtv] Increase autorepeat rate - how ?

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Sat Sep 10 17:26:05 UTC 2005

Hi *

Simple question: how can I increase autorepeat rate when I use remote ?

Currently, i.e when I'm going through long list of entries, I have to do
all the time push-release, push-release,... button on remote for i.e.
walking on list.
Autorepeat rate is approx 1 cmd. per 3-4sec

I need 2-4 cmds per 1 sec: I simply want to press and hold button on
remote - Myth should automatically scroll list...

How I can do that ?

--
cYa, 3.14iotr/2
Nie ma złych systemów operacyjnych. Może tylko brakować alkoholu !!!

Zwrotne bajty daj na "warpme_removeit_ at o2.pl"