[mythtv] Current DVB problems rundown

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Fri Sep 9 16:50:13 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 17:33 +0100, John Pullan wrote:
> I wonder if Daniel could provide us with a  new current list of problems ?
As far as I'm aware it's down to two:
  Mysterious rec vs livetv problem (Adam Egger)
    Need "mythbackend -v record,channel,siparser" output from
    both on same channel with latest SVN.
  DVB lock threshold (John Poet -- DVB driver issue)
    Need to know driver + driver/kernel version used.

The first I hoped would be fixed by fixing the less mysterious
problems, and the second is relatively new.

-- Daniel