[mythtv] Video problems after pausing Live TV with 720p?

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 03:25:48 UTC 2005

Does anyone have suggestions for things to check to diagnose this?
As Jack mentioned, it's as if the 720p video is going through some
interlacing issue, and ends up corrupted (image displayed twice, one
shifted half way down the screen).

It only happens after pausing Live TV, and only on 720p content.  I
can pause & resume a recorded (or currently recording) program just
fine.