[mythtv] Scheduler bug with FindOne weekly *and* daily

RayDar mythtv at raydarllc.com
Fri Sep 2 19:46:25 UTC 2005

Bruce Markey wrote:
> >> When I schedule a show with FindOne weekly, it records all of those
> >> shows, not only one per week.

This erroneous behavior is also apparent with FindOne daily. In my case, I
have a FindOne daily selected with "don't match duplicates" and it records
the show several times per day.

As with the others who have reported this problem, I too am attempting to
record a news show. It is most likely that every episode is considered to be
a duplicate. Yet, with duplicate checking off, it records the show more than
once per day.

If you need a test case, in the US, you can try "Paid Programming".

((RayDar))