[mythtv] H.264 and mythtv

Bernd Paysan bernd.paysan at gmx.de
Thu Sep 1 21:10:22 UTC 2005

On Thursday 01 September 2005 18:44, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> I'm guessing he's using MythVideo with the player set to Internal.
>  Just a guess because my Athlon XP 2000+ couldn't come close to
> playing it back.

Yes, that's the way to do it. It seems to work here with an Athlon64
3200+ on a 1920x1200 screen, but there's a rendering problem for the
area past 1M-pixel - it looks like the motion compensation is done
there, but not the differences. I've made a screenshot

http://www.jwdt.com/~paysan/h264-problem.png

I've the same problem with mplayer. Any ideas what can cause this?

--
Bernd Paysan
http://www.jwdt.com/~paysan/