[mythtv] Mythtranscode .mpg => .mpg not .mpg => .nuv

Paul Wheeler paulrwheeler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 20:08:46 EST 2005

Hello,

I am using the current svn of mythtv with dvb-t in the UK. When I record
shows I get a .mpg recording. I would like to transcode the files from the
.mpg to another .mpg file (basically using a cutlist not too worried about
space). I have tried using the mp4 compression and this throws out a .nuv
file. Can myth throw back out a .mpg or do i have to go via nuvexport? I
think this would be a nice feature for myth esp now that recordings are
saved as .mpg (I realise that they are just dumped from the card).

Cheers

Paul