[mythtv] SVN not recording

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Mon Oct 31 17:09:39 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 00:00 +0200, Dag Nygren wrote:
> Hi,
> updated to SVN about 5 days ago and now noticed that
> it didn't record the show when I pressed the RECORD button.
> My backend log says that it did, but there is no file saved and
> nothing shows up.
First, you need to produce the full "-v record" log of the backend
for it to be of much help...

If you hit the RECORD button in the program guide it is probably a
setup/hardware problem. So far the causes of this problem have been:
  1) an unplugged antenna cable.
  2) an incorrect frequency for a channel.

If you were in LiveTV when you hit the record button this was fixed
in SVN yesterday...

-- Daniel