[mythtv] Who is working on MythVideo?

Devan Lippman devan.lippman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:18:54 UTC 2005

On 10/29/05, Goran Sterjov <goran.sterjov at gmail.com> wrote:

> i could perhaps help you out if you are going to make episode support for
> mythvideo. i have almost finished a quick fix for organising tv shows, just
> a few drawing tweaks and a major leak to fill plug. if you want i can send
> you the code which basically gets information and images from tv.com<http://tv.com/>.
> unfortunately it is in c# and i was hoping if i started this feature it
> would be ported or finished with mythtv support.
>
> i tried sending an screenshot last time but it bounced so i will send the
> screen shot in the next post if it doesnt bounce.
>
> cheers
> goz
>
> On 10/29/05, Steve Adeff <adeffs at gmail.com> wrote:

> > by
> > mythrename.pl

> > traveling.

> > window
> > shows
> > Fifth
> > like to

> > MythVideo
> > >
> > > I'm curious. Do these play fine with the "Internal" player. Why not
> > > just import them into the Watch Recordings section and view them
> > there?
> > >
> > > Kevin
> >
> > you can do that?!
> > I don't think I'd want to mostly because I don't want the option to
> > delete the
> > recording to appear.
> >
> > Steve

I have a patch to myth that will ahow season/episode in the recordings
viewer. Data is captured from tv.com <http://tv.com> through a perl script
that I run as a user defined job. Didn't know there was any interest so we
never bundled it up. It changes the programinfo object so there will be a
rev change required in the myth protocol as well but I have it working with
mythweb as well.

--
Thanks,
Devan Lippman <devan at lippman dot net>