[mythtv] Who is working on MythVideo?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Oct 28 15:37:34 UTC 2005

Steve Adeff wrote:

>On Friday 28 October 2005 00:31, Mark Elrod wrote:
>

>>I want to add improvements to the UI for managing episodic and mutiseason
>>DVDs.
>>
>>I'll keep the list updated on my progress!
>

>It would also be nice to have this episodic ability for files on a harddrive.

What do you mean?  Ability to see Myth recordings on the filesystem by
title?  If so, check out mythlink.sh (in 0.18 versions) or mythrename.pl
(with or without the "-link") argument (in SVN) which ships in the
contrib directory.  I use it to make 6 views of my files, sorted by:

    - start time / title / subtitle
    - title / start time / subtitle
    - recording group / title / start time / subtitle
    - category / title  / start time / subtitle
    - title / original airdate / subtitle

Makes it easy to know which ones to copy to my notebook when traveling.

Mike