[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r7619 by oscar

Oscar Carlsson webmaster at trekotor.se
Thu Oct 27 23:00:20 UTC 2005

> >       Author: oscar
> >         Date: 2005-10-27 18:53:28 +0000 (Thu, 27 Oct 2005)
> > New Revision: 7619
> >    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/7619
> >
> > Added:
> >
> >    trunk/mythtv/themes/default/keyboard/sv_ui.xml
> >
> > Log:
> >
> > Swedish keyboard layout. Not finished, segfaults a little now and then (what chars need to be
> specified with hex?), but I might as well move it
> > to SVN. Will probably move around the layout a little more as well.. Let me know if you've got any
> suggestions :)
> >

> For most chars you can add the char directly or use the Unicode hex value that represents the char.
> There
> are two chars I know of that you have to use the hex code they are " and <.
>
> I think the segfaults you are seeing are because you removed one of the shift keys from the layout.
> The
> code assumes there will be two shift keys. Should be fixed in svn now.

Yeah, i figured " and < would need hex.. Compiling svn now, will let you
know if it didn't help, thanks for fixing it!

Btw, I didn't really understand how the Comp button is supposed to work?
There's plenty of space to put all kind of strange letters on the
keyboard as it is, isn't there? I will however limit the Swedish layout
to the most common needed chars, don't see a need for a "complete"
layout with all kinds of chars and symbols.

/O