[mythtv] MPEG2 fixup tool

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Wed Oct 26 12:16:27 UTC 2005

> I have any streams that can be used to test many of them).  After
> that, I'll try to rewerite the mpeg2trans code in mythtv to handle
> commercial cutting.  In theory, we could create DVD compliant streams
> sometime down the line, but that is a significnatly more complex task.
>
> I'm not sure how much interest there is in this code as it stands, but
> I thought i'd put it out there for y'all.
>
> To compile, just drop it in your mythtv rool directory, and use the
> command at the top of the file.  It uses libavcodec/libavformat to do
> most of the grunt work.

 	Looks interesting.  I was going to try it on some of my broken
ivtv streams.  I cannot get it to compile, though... are you using SVN of
mythtv with updated libavformat?

[papenfuss at juneau mythtv-0.18.1]$ gcc -g -Ilibs/libavutil  -Ilibs/libavformat/ -Ilibs/libavcodec -o mpegfix mpegfix-0.0.1.c
mpegfix-0.0.1.c: In function `InitAV':
mpegfix-0.0.1.c:127: error: incompatible types in assignment
mpegfix-0.0.1.c: In function `buildPframe':
mpegfix-0.0.1.c:214: error: structure has no member named `time_base'
mpegfix-0.0.1.c:214: error: structure has no member named `time_base'