[mythtv] regular full CPU load by mysqld if mythbackend is running

Mark Edwards irish at irishmark.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 10:03:45 UTC 2005

I believe this is due to the EIT requesting large numbers (~30 at a time for
me) of complete reschedules in a short time.
The simplest solution is to comment out the call
"ScheduledRecording::signalChange(-1);" in eithelper.cpp ~line 123
This does mean that schedule changes are not picked up immediately, but
schedule changes are picked up fairly regularly anyway by normal use.