[mythtv] HD-3000 and changes from 18.1 to SVN

Todd Freeman freeman at andrews.edu
Mon Oct 17 23:05:44 UTC 2005

I have had the same problem... xine plays the files fine without the "stutter" but both livetv and recordings stutter like mad.

I am using a AMD Athlon XP 2800 overclocked as a 3200
pcHDTV2000 card with stock kernel DVB drivers
Debian with kernel.org 2.6.13 kernel
GeForce4 MX 440 8X AGP w/NVidia 7676 drivers using XVMC
512mb memory

I never tried the 18 releases but it worked prior to 18 and has been broken for quite a few months now...  I could view with xine and no one else had mentioned the problem so it got back burnered.

Thanks for mentioning it so I could add my 'ME TOO!' :}