[mythtv] Some ATSC channels displayed "choppy", but only on LiveTV

Jack Perveiler perveilerj at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 14:28:23 UTC 2005

Yeah, I tried that but it didn't help.  In fact, sometimes pausing then fast
forwarding to try and catch up again caused the deinterlacer to kick in for
some reason on the 720p stations (FOX is one of the ones bad for me too).  So
something is pretty wierd here, but I'm content to wait out Isaac's LiveTV
rework.  Thanks for the tip, though.

--Jack