[mythtv] mythfilldatabase errors with last couple svn versions.

Adam Forsyth agforsyth at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 00:14:07 UTC 2005

I've had errors on my last two automatic runs of mythfilldatabase.
Both times, when it tried to truncate the temporary tables before
entering the first day it downloads (once this was set to be tomorrow,
once today) into the databse, it gives errors that the temporary
tables do not exist for each table dd_v_program, dd_v_station, and
dd_productioncrew. That day then gets filled in with "unknown". The
rest of the days it downloads (second and last days) work fine. I
haven't been able to reproduce this problem when running it manually.

I did a search and didn't see any similar problems. Anyone else had this happen?