[mythtv] Dumb slightly off topic question

Roger James roger at beardandsandals.co.uk
Thu Oct 13 09:10:06 UTC 2005

Thanks for the suggestion Luc,

I looked at the disassembly around the break point address and it was all
straight line code. I could not see a way that the breakpoint should not be
triggered.

Regarding optimisation I ran configure with the
--compile-type=debug flag, I will have to check what opt level that uses,
but I don't think that is what is causing the problem.

Roger