iPod and generic music player support (was: Re: [mythtv] Fwd: New MythMusic Theme - 4 bins)

Eskil Heyn Olsen myth at eskil.org
Fri Oct 7 18:55:53 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-10-07 at 14:41 -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:

> I'd just do it in mythmusic for now - the code is similar enough to port over
> easily.

Cool.

> How are you handling the UI for streams?

Playing a stream looks and feels just like playing an mp3, except it has
now max time field.

The UI looks like :

All My Music
All My Radios --+- SomaFM -----+ Beatblender
                |              + Indiepop
                |              + Secret Agent
                +- Magnatune
All My Playlists

So you choose a radio, and it just starts playing, counts time (which
seems pretty useless), and even has visualiser.

What's missing is 1) I want to move the radiometadata to it's own table
instead of abusing musicmetadata in the db, 2) UI to edit/add radion
stations.

eskil
---