[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r7400 by danielk

Jack R. Hyde jr at jrh.net
Fri Oct 7 02:51:07 UTC 2005

Using svn r7401 it still crashes while generating thumbnails sometimes. The
slavebackend crashed everytime I tried to view a certain thumbnail, whether
by mythfrontend or mythweb on a firewire recording. This was repeatable so
after I realized I hadn't compiled in debug mode I recompiled but when I
tried to catch a backtrace it no longer crashed in gdb and generated the
thumbnail no problem. Blah. Just gonna run mythbackend in gdb for awhile
till it hopefully pops up again, though last time it was just crashing gdb
too.