[mythtv] Development task list:

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Thu Oct 6 22:07:48 UTC 2005

Isaac Richards wrote:

>On Wednesday 05 October 2005 06:09 pm, Ed W wrote:
><snip>
>

>>Actually, it occurs to me suddenly that what we really want is to build
>>a *single* video & audio playing application which is remote
>>controllable, but has NO gui.
>>

>That's Thor's mfd. =)

Agree!

But you were asking for a direction or road map?  So if this is
something you like the sound of then perhaps we should bump up the whole
MFD thing to be more of a core of the new and improved Myth?  Perhaps
Thor could give a few of us more of a rundown on how it works and
perhaps a few more people could then get involved in development?

Interesting stuff anyway

Ed W