[mythtv] How do I start using svn to get MythTV source

Pascal Favre Pascal.Favre at gmx.net
Wed Oct 5 15:30:42 UTC 2005

If you are using squid add the following:

extension_methods REPORT MERGE MKACTIVITY CHECKOUT

Apache requires something like (not tested):
<LimitExcept GET PROPFIND OPTIONS REPORT>
Require group commiters
</LimitExcept>

This is the second time I reply how to access svn behind a proxy.
Maybe we should add it to the Howto use SVN documentation.

Pascal