[mythtv] Fwd: New MythMusic Theme - 4 bins

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Wed Oct 5 07:31:23 UTC 2005

On Monday 03 October 2005 09:04 am, Nick Parkinson wrote:
> I have designed a new layout for MythMusic which uses
> 4 bins on the screen. This design is orientated
> towards people with large mp3 collections of complete
> albums for ease of manipulation. My main man Mr. Vikas
> Rangarajan has made 5 patches so far for the MythTv
> and MythPlugins 0.18.1 source code. Usability is now
> quite stable. In fact, patch 1 has been accepted onto
> the MythTv Trac as it fixed a common bug.
<snip>
> Anyway, a picture speaks a thousand words....
>
> https://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=121754&ssid=19260
>
> and anyone interested can download it here...

The biggest issue I see with this is that the text is really too small to show
up well on a TV.  Stuff's gotta be quite a bit bigger.  Also, how is
navigating through a single alphabetical list of artists faster than, say,
the splitartist view in the playlist editor?

But, development for mythmusic is good. =)

Isaac