[mythtv] Memory leaks with 7385

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 06:31:30 UTC 2005

Yup, me too, mythbackend doesn't survive the night currently,
unfortunately I stupidly forgot to check my current svn revision
before doing an update this morning, but it was the most recent
version as of 7am (GMT) yesterday :)
- Ciaran

On 04/10/05, Mark <irish at irishmark.co.uk> wrote:
> Stuart Auchterlonie wrote:
>
> >Anyone else seeing memory leaks with 7384???
> >

> Mine have improved since 7385, but still pretty bad.
> Had to turn off EIT scanning so they would run overnight tonight.
> In about an hour or so top would say using 50% of 512Mb, without EIT it
> hovers around 8%.
> When I was using 7384 I could watch the usage creep up by about .3% a
> second.
> Servers were rather unresponsive in the morning =)

- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants
one, gets one)