[mythtv] DVB/DAB/FM Radio Plugin

Martin Ebourne lists at ebourne.me.uk
Tue Oct 4 22:43:25 UTC 2005

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 09:47:12 +0100, John Pullan wrote:
> On 04/10/05, Martin Ebourne <lists at ebourne.me.uk> wrote:
>> I've stopped working on it though because it's against 18.1 and I can
>> see there's been lots of changes. I'm waiting for the DVB code in svn to
>> stabilise before I upgrade and finish it off.
>>
> It looks like Daniel has got things approaching stable again. Feel free to
> port :)

Thanks for the encouragement. :) Unfortunately we were burgled a week ago.
They got away with the laptops (but not the mythtv boxes, phew!). So when
I'm up and running again I'll be implementing zoneminder first, then back
on myth to finish that & DTS passthru. Hopefully before 0.19 whenever that
is.

Cheers,

Martin.