[mythtv] DVB/DAB/FM Radio Plugin

Dave Just justifiably at cwazy.co.uk
Tue Oct 4 18:19:38 UTC 2005

> I can do the recorder side for DVB if someone makes
> VideoOutput work with non-video MPEG's.

This would be certainly be excellent for us in the UK, especially as
(I'm guessing) we can
get listings from the excellent BBC radio times service
www.radiotimes.com
used by tv_grab_uk_rt.   I'd be more than happy to try out any
experimental additions.

> This wouldn't be too hard either, it is just a few changes
> in NVR. But here the problem is the lack of listings data.

Even if you don't get listings data, setting up a regular manual
recording of a favourite
radio show wouldn't be too hard.   But it might be a waste of space
to have a slot full of "UNKOWN" entries in the programme guide.

  - D.