[mythtv] Jobqueue question

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sun Oct 2 16:30:34 UTC 2005

> I was looking at the houskeeping table in mysql and found:
> ----
> 'JobQueueCleanup', '2004-10-02 12:51:48'
> 'JobQueueRecover-hostname', '2004-10-02 12:51:48'
> 'MythFillDB', '2005-10-02 04:52:47'
> ----
> That got me wondering why the dates for JobQueueCleanup and JobQueueRecover
> was so old.
>
> After a little searching i ended up in HouseKeeper::RunHouseKeeping.
> Shouldn't there be a call to updateLastrun("JobQueueCleanup"); and
> updateLastrun("JobQueueRecover-%1"); ?

I think you are correct.  I must have missed those when I added the other
JobQueue code.  It was my first time setting up anything in housekeeping.
I knew the jobs were running, but hadn't noticed till now that they were
running every 5 minutes (since that's the housekeeping loop's sleep time).

> Or am i missing something obvious? Maybe it was done on purpose?

Evidently I missed something obvious. :)  Thanks, I'm adding these
to SVN right now.

--
Chris