[mythtv] EIT Broken?

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sun Oct 2 13:47:02 UTC 2005

mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
> On 10/2/05, Daniel Kristjansson <danielk at cuymedia.net> wrote:
>
>> I don't know much about the EIT parsing code, but perhaps the time
>> per channel should be increased? Right now it is 60 seconds, which
>> may be a bit low. (it is on line 1210 in tv_rec...)
>
> I don't think it's the time. It also doesn't collect the EPG data when
> I watch LiveTV (what always worked for me lately). So it's not only
> the crawler that doesn't parse the EIT code.
>
> Adam

Exactly, a long time ago it used to take only one channel change to the
right channel and it would pick upp all EIT data.

Then something changed and it would take many channel changes to get it to
pickup all data.
It looked as if it began to collect eit data and if i did something like
pointing my web browser to mythweb it stopped immediately.
Even if i didn't do anything it would stop after a short while.

Then came all daniel:s changes and now it's broken completly.