[mythtv] mythfrontend crash in the EPG w/ backtrace

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Mon May 23 23:52:25 UTC 2005

> Besides, non of this matters at this point. No bug reports from this
> email will ever get any attention regardless of validity anyway.

	This particular email? Yes.

	But that is not true for other people politely asking for help,
and being willing to rebuild from CVS a few times, in other emails.

> There's no point in my being subscribed.

	Um, OK. Bye!

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|  "Let's see how Spike is going"
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia      |              ...