[mythtv] Re: Re: SIGSEGV at end of recording

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Mon May 23 04:19:24 UTC 2005

On Sunday 22 May 2005 10:01 am, Michael J. Sherman wrote:
> CVS pulled at 11:13am on May 21 (Saturday).  I also got a similar crash
> not after the recording finished, but after the commercial flagging
> finished.  But the crash was still with the QMutex::lock.  Checking
> back through the archives, it seems a few folks have been getting this
> crash after recordings finish, after commercial flagging, and after
> deleting via MythWeb.
>
> Below is the complete backtrace of a crash after a recording finished.

Can you put something like:

printf("deleting refsock: %p\n", this); in the 'if (refCount < 0)' clause in
server.h?

Also, something like:
printf("new socket: %p\n", this); in the constructor, and
printf("locking socket %p\n", this); in the Lock + unlock functions (change
text as appropriate, of course).

Don't really understand how it could be crashing, really.  Things shouldn't be
able to be deleted and still stay in that list, unless..  This isn't a slave
backend doing the dying, is it?

Isaac