[mythtv] [exp. patch] 'Auto' Auto Delete V4

Mark Setzer mark at setz.org
Fri May 20 19:49:24 UTC 2005

On Fri, May 20, 2005 3:34 pm, Isaac Richards said:
> On Friday 20 May 2005 03:23 pm, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
>> I've updated this patch a bit.
>
> Looks good to me.  Only semi-related, but it'd be nice to update the free
> space available displays to show it in terms of time, instead of size,
> too.

Just out of curiosity, how would one go about that? I'd assume take the
bitrate from "Default" and do something like disk space (k) / (bps)*8*1024
and get HMS, but I've probably got more recordings using a higher-quality
profile than the default, so that wouldn't be terribly accurate. I suppose
one could easily give figures for each profile's bitrate, but I could also
see an advantage to having one time figure (for, say, delete recordings
and view recordings.

Just wondering.

-Mark