[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits (improperly dropping DVB channels)

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Mon May 16 18:54:13 UTC 2005

On Mon 16 May 2005 18:56, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
> This or the previous commit on the DVB code seems to kick in even
> when a sub-channel is temporarily off-air, and even when I haven't
> requested a re-scan.  Plus, it's overwriting the existing channel set
> and losing the xmltvid.

I've had the same problem.

Upgrading to the latest CVS resulted in half the channels being overwritten.
Chanids changed lost resulting in broken schedules and xmltvids/icon paths
were lost. Major pain to re-enter that data and run update queries on the
data to incorrect chanids - although I accept that is the hazard of running
CVS code.
--
Stuart Morgan