[mythtv] RE: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

Neale Swinnerton mythtv-dev.spam at isismanor.com
Sun May 15 23:32:10 UTC 2005

i'm getting this with 2.6.10 kernel.

In member function `QString DVBTuning::modulation() const':
dvbtypes.cpp:130: error: 'const union
dvb_frontend_parameters::<anonymous>' has
   no member named 'vsb'
dvbtypes.cpp: In member function `bool DVBTuning::parseATSC(const QString&,
   QString)':
dvbtypes.cpp:175: error: `t' undeclared (first use this function)
dvbtypes.cpp:175: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once for
   each function it appears in.)

vsb is new in 2.6.11, I don't know what the equivalent is in 2.6.10. I
think the 't' undeclared error is just a typo....

Neale.