[mythtv] XvMC and ./configure

Rich Goodin rich at goodin.com
Sun May 15 02:22:23 UTC 2005

Well, this is interesting. I do have libviaXvMC on my machine but I'm
missing the header file. I must have installed the library sometime
in my early attempts at getting XvMC working. I definitely don't have
the header file, however. This is probably a fluke of my system. If I
delete the library, then configure behaves as expected.

Thanx for pointing me in the right direction,
Rich