[mythtv] Small patch for DVB EPG parsing

Adam Egger adam.egger at gmail.com
Fri May 13 16:21:37 UTC 2005

On 5/13/05, Stephan Krings <sk-mythtv at chateau-neukoelln.de> wrote:

> I think it should be removed as long as mythtv can not "auto-tune" to
> this transport stream and gather EIT data in the background.

The auto-tune function is what I'm mostly missing in the DVB code (and
perhaps the possibility to record more than one channel from one
transport ;) ). The RTL transport only has EPG data for just one day,
so I have to manually start the frontend on a daily base to be up to
date with the EPG data for the four channels on this transport.