[mythtv] [experimental patch] Teletext decoder for IVTV/DVB cards

Tj htpc at treblid.dyndns.org
Thu May 12 02:34:33 UTC 2005

Frank Muenchow wrote:

> Here's the newest experimental patch for DVB and IVTV teletext code.
> The patch is against todays CVS and includes the patch from Martin.
>
> Changes:
> - support Fast-Link (see Martin's patch
> (http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2005-April/035568.html) for
> details)
> - no double free or corruption error anymore (Thanks Jyrki Niskala!)
> - CharConversion (only tested in Germany - tell me, if it does not
> work for other languages)
>
> TODO:
> - see Martin's patch - it's the same :)
> - still no support for PS mode

I need to do a #include <math.h> in osdtypeteletext.cpp to get by the
round not defined error.. Is that the correct header to use?

Not at home ATM so can't test it out yet, but at least it compiles and
patches ok (short of the include statement above). can't wait to test
this out, but can only do so late tonight.. :(