[mythtv] scanned air2pc channels -> datadirect listing channels

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue May 10 07:10:36 UTC 2005

I'm working with a script that I hope to use to automatically merge
scanned dvb channels with a datadirect listing:

http://forevermore.net/files/mythtv_misc/hdtvscan2dd.pl.txt

However, after running it (as far as I can tell, I'm doing everything
right), I get the following errors when I restart mythbackend:

DVB#0 ERROR - Could not find dvb tuning parameters for transport 0
DVB#0 ERROR - Failed to get channel options for channel 5_1.

Obviously, I missed something.  Any suggestions for how to figure out
what I missed?

-Chris