[mythtv] external channel changing..

travis eddy boscotwo at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 22:45:51 UTC 2005

thanks, what it is  ( i think, i have little programming knowlage ) the code
dosen't end with a returen 0; but eather way myth only have a channel
changing fit during live tv. if i have a preset recoreding it changes,
complains, but dosen't change agian. so for all i care it works ! hehe
however!! i'm haveing issuse's getting this new frontend do deal with my
dual head video card, it wants to use the higher res. ( i have a tv and lcd
hooked up, before it worked fine, but this could also me a mandrake issue
don't know yet just fugured it out testing the recoreding to see if that
work) but thank agian for your response(s) and thanks for myth!!