[mythtv] external channel changing..

travis eddy boscotwo at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 16:12:14 UTC 2005

hello, i just updated from .16 to .18 and apparently you guys chaned
something involving the external channel changing part of myth??? i dunno, i
have a friend that codes for a living and said if you guys could tell me
where the function is in the myth source tree he could porbably adjust .18
to work like .16..... thanks

and if your woundering .18 does two things eather change channels constantly
or changes and then changes back to something else ( it seems to like 227 ).
i dunno my scrpit is simple it takes 3 numbers ex: ./lptout2 205. then it
sends those number to the lpt port and my home made box changes the channel
to the numbers sent to it. very basic but the only way that i can have myth(
or a comptuer for that matter) controal a DISH box.