[mythtv] CenterStage (Mac Media Center) alignment with MythTV?

Martin Barnasconi mythtv at barnasconi.net
Sun May 8 20:59:31 UTC 2005

Have you seen the Centerstage project for Mac OS ?  Still in an early stage of
development (functionality discussion basically...),  but a "Functionality
demo" can be found on:
http://centerstageproject.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=603

Although they decided (?) to go with their own solution, they (still?)
consider a link to a MythTV backend.

And the GUI ideas look rather good and will be based on OpenGL, as some
scrolling menus  are foreseen.  I expect we should be able to make similar
things with MythUI? Perhaps we also should align skin/theme building here?

Martin