[mythtv] Fast-foward with DVB/ATSC recording not working at all speeds

Endaf Jones jonese at zener.com
Sun May 8 01:28:57 UTC 2005

In the last week or so something has broken fast-forward seeking of
MPEG2 (ATSC) TS recordings from my DVB card.  PVR250 recordings appear
to function correctly.

When I record PBS on AMC3 (Free To Air), I only see the preview of the
fast-forward with the "3X" speed.  Any other speed and I see the
progress bar move and the time increase but the video is fixed with the
last image right before I starting fast-forwarding.

# Endaf