[mythtv] [BUG] UIListType::SetCount Floating point exception

Micah F. Galizia mfgalizi at uwo.ca
Thu May 5 02:56:27 UTC 2005

Hello All,

I'm playing around with mythdialogs, and I have managed to raise a
Floating point exception.  The SetCount method of UIListType (in
uitypes.h) is dividing by zero.

My execution order is as follows:

XMLParse::parseContainer
XMLParse::parseListArea
UIListType::SetCount

And this occurs when no <item> tags are nested in the <listarea> tag.
I'm not sure how this _should_ be fixed, so I'm not going to bother
making a patch, but now you know.

Cheers!
--
Micah F. Galizia
mfgalizi at uwo.ca

"The mark of an immature man is that he wants to die
nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is
that he wants to live humbly for one."   --W. Stekel