[mythtv] Overscan doing weird things (wrapping) with bob deinterlace

Kristian Kalweit kalweit at exorpro.de
Mon May 2 04:52:32 UTC 2005

Daniel Kristjansson schrieb:

>>To reproduce, go to TV Setting->Playback. Set "Deinterlace playback"
>>with "Bob" on the first page. On page 8, Overscan, set Vertical
>>over/underscan percentage to 6. Next then Finish. Start playback.
>>The picture is centered too high with the top cutoff and the bottom
>>has a mis-colored flickering area. Press Pause or any key that
>>changes the playback speed and the frame will be centered again
>>until normal playback continues.
>>

>Are you doing output to a monitor or your TV?
>
>What driver & hardware?
>
>-- Daniel

I also get this color flicker, with Xv if Bob deinterlacer is enabled. I
switch back from XvMC to Xv because of stuttering output since CVS from
25 or 26 April. I think this was reported already.

I using a EPIA M10K with unichrome driver from CVS (March) and Myth from
CVS (29 April arround 8 pm).

Kristian.