[mythtv] Fwd: Playback sometimes freezes on jump or FF / stream time position problem

mythtv at merkx.demon.nl mythtv at merkx.demon.nl
Thu Mar 31 16:48:55 UTC 2005

Yep, my last serious hang (yesterday, needed a hard reset + fsck to
restart) shows the following in the backend log:

[mpeg2video @ 0xb79d3010]ac-tex damaged at 24 5
[mpeg2video @ 0xb79d3010]Warning MVs not available

Probably didn't really need a reboot, but display/keyboard/OSD/KVM
switch were all frozen, so had no real choice...

Stanley.