[mythtv] Brazilian Portuguese

Ronaldo Richieri rrichieri at yahoo.com.br
Thu Mar 31 15:30:36 UTC 2005

I am having a problem trying to translate myth to
Brazilian portuguese.

I did the following steps as Oscar tell me to do.
I added mythfrontend_br.qm in i18n.pro and
mythfrontend_br.ts in translate.pro.
Then I runned "lupdate translate.pro". After thar I
edit my .ts file and runned the "lrelease
translate.pro". Then I runned "make install", but when
I start mythfrontend againd, the "BR" language is not
avaible. Did I forget some step?

Look at the directory i18n, and the two .pro files.
After you've added
the new translation there, run "lupdate
translate.pro". Then edit your
.ts file with "linguist". Build the translation with
translate.pro", and install with make install to view
in the app.

When you're done, send me the .ts and a "cvs diff -u"
of your other changes.

Ronaldo Richieri wrote, On 2005-03-23 04:13:
> My name's Ronaldo, I'm from Brazil.
> I'd like to translate to Brazilian Portuguese and
add it to official