[mythtv] DVB Patches Applied from last few weeks. Anything missed?

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sun Mar 27 20:10:43 UTC 2005

Taylor Jacob <mailto:rtjacob at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Quoting Torbjörn Jansson <torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se>:
>> To make it work this needs to be inserted into the database:
>
> Can you please include a dbcheck.cpp diff next time.. Would
> make applying this
> stuff much easier..

Sure, i'll try to remember that.

>> But i guess i'll have to wait until the segmented eit thing is fixed
>> (description is realy long and gets cutoff right at the intresting
>> part) before considering doing anything to it.
>
> What do you mean segmented eit?  Segmented EIT is a way the
> table and sections
> are handled.. Do you mean your extended text descriptors need to be
> concatenated in some way?  If so please feel free to send a
> patch for this,
> since I don't have anything like that here at all..

I wasn't sure what it was called, but some/all long descriptions is cut off
in the middle.
I remeber from dvbsnoop output that the extended event descriptors is split
up into several descriptors if the text is long.

So for me, since the guide data for hallmark contains lots of crap at the
begining most of the intresting text is cutoff.
This problem is not only with the guide data for hallmar, it's for all long
descrptions.

If i get the time, i'll see what i can do about it, unless someone else
manages to do it before me.