[mythtv] DVB Patches Applied from last few weeks. Anything missed?

John Pullan jmp at tarantella.com
Sun Mar 27 13:04:46 UTC 2005

Hi Torbjörn

Taylor was working with a merged patch set I made, so any mistakes are
mine :)

On Sun, 2005-03-27 at 14:56 +0200, Torbjörn Jansson wrote:
> mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
> > I went back and tried to get in all the DVB related patches into cvs
> > that I felt should go in.. If I missed anything please let me know..
> >
> > Taylor
>
> Is there a reason for removing toInt() from
> "query.bindValue(":AIRDATE",(*e).Year.toInt());" in SIScan::AddEvents() ?
>
> The reason i ask is because i'm prety sure i had some problems with the
> airdate when i added that code.
> I can't reproduce the problem now but when i coded it i was using mysql 3
> and now i'm using mysql 4.1.
> So there coud be some differences how mysql handles years as string and as
> number.

At the time, I couldn't see a need for this. And it does seem to work on
my box with MySql 3.23.

> Was there a specific reason for you leaving out the part that inserts the
> credits in the db? Or did you just forget about it?
> If there is a reason for removing it, you coud also comment out the matching
> part in eitfixup4 that adds the persons to the event since there is no
> reason to do all that work when it's not inserted.

Probably a mistake on my part, could you resubmit a patch, and sorry for
any inconvenience.

Thanks.

--
John Pullan <jmp at tarantella.com>