[mythtv] Proof of concept: Chromakey OSD

Andy Poling andy at realbig.com
Fri Mar 25 03:54:04 UTC 2005

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, Todd Tidwell wrote:
> only bug I've had is it causes a segfault when myth tries to generate the
> preview video.  It says "Generating OSD Image" in the log and then dies.

I just fixed this.  It was trying to create the OSD Image before the OSD size
had been properly set.

I also found the reason why the program guide preview video was keeping the
chromakey rectangle wasn't getting painted at the beginning to clear the
original contents of the window.  That's fixed now too.

The chromakey OSD patch on http://realbig.com/mythtv_hdtv/ has been updated
for those who are playing along at home.

-Andy