[mythtv] New configure script oddities

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Wed Mar 23 19:39:53 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 09:45 -0700, Blammo wrote:
> Fresh CVS co last night. LIRC support turned off (this is a backend).
> Compile errors out on LIRC not found..
Try removing your settings.pro and doing a cvs update, there were
probably conflicts on your last cvs update.

> Only other small thing is that the actual compile doesn't seem to have
> done any of the optimizations for the AMD CPU, even though it's aware
> of it:
I'm using the flags recommended in the 0.17 docs, I believe that
testing showed that optimizing for the Athlon XP was slower than
optimizing for the pentiumpro with mmx enabled (i.e. pentium2).

-- Daniel