[mythtv] Linking issue with QT

marc.boudreault at sungard.com marc.boudreault at sungard.com
Wed Mar 23 18:15:00 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have linking issue with QT 3.3.4 when compiling the mythtv programs.

I run on RedHat 8.
I installed latest version of QT (3.3.4), and all qt examples run perfectly.

I set my .bash_profile has recommanded in the documentation.
Even the compilation line shows the correct QT path  i.e. ...-Wl, /usr/local/qt/lib...

I saw that adding manually -lqt to the compilation line fixes some linking problems (like QString::<method> seem resolved), however still see unresolved methods.

Anyone can help me on this?

(I have my hauppauge 350 card installed since a week but cannot use it :-( )

Thanks!
(A newbie)

Marc Boudreault, B.ing.
Software Architect