[mythtv] Re: [DVB] Broken keyframe detection

Tue Mar 22 08:29:40 UTC 2005

>> I'll see if I can spot the difference between TS recording and TS
>> playback frame detection.  I had been waiting to look at this PCR PID
>> thing.
>
> Yeah, were you able to use the patch I sent the other day? I don't know
> if your problems have anything to do with the PCRPID but someone
> suggested it so it might be worth looking into, at least to dismiss it.

Unfortunately I have others in the house using the box.  It is normally
running PS mode, and I haven't had free time to run that patch in TS
mode yet.  Running it in PS mode though, those channels whose Video PID
== PCR PID are exactly those that work in TS mode.

So the PCR PID theory still looks plausible.

Be well,

Will         :-}

--
Dr William Uther                           National ICT Australia
Phone: +61 2 9385 6357               Computer Science and Engineering